AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ roadshow, page-704

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I'm sure NF is a competent geologist and from what I can see he's a committed director , but his ability to read people sucks. How long does it take before he realises that the information he receives is not accurate? African politicians lack in many cases integrity and in a county like the DRC corruption was always going to factor in the companies development. I respect Nigel's efforts , but at times he's made himself look a bloody fool by stating timelines and false hope. He means well, but I just wish he would keep his mouth shut like he is now!

I've been with AVZ 6 years and Im frustrated, but I remain happy to wait for this corrupt regime to at some point give us what we want, I believe we will get the ML, but people need to understand Nigel has no control on this issue so please forget anything he promises regarding timelines, his track record is insanely unreliable!

We are sitting on a seriously valuable project and Nigel knows this and I trust him to guard against Chinese predators. Things are changing in the DRC and I'm confident AVZ will prevail to sit back and let the board do their job. Having worked in Africa myself I doubt any of us would be any further forward without paying bribes so recognise the difficulty of the task in hand and this will help explain why we are so delayed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.