AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ roadshow, page-705

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Thanks Mute,
    I concur with the notes except where a ML date was given by NF. (Which State RS was this?)
    In Melbourne no date was given no matter how much NF was pressed for an answer. Questions such as "should l buy my wife a nice Christmas present?" were met with no reply.

I am hoping for a TO because l really don't believe the bad guys are going to go away. Once one issue is settled they will find another way to poke the bear. Also not convinced everyone we think is on our side is actually on our side.

Good luck to all. I like many need access to these funds either by trading so l can sell some to reduce risk or takeover but the uncertainty is not doing me one bit of good by means of health or wealth.
    We all know what AVZ has but getting at it will be the hard part. l am well in front at the moment and will sell some to realize that but when and how is the unknown, the very uncomfortable unknown.

No use pushing the BOD because their hands are tied. I support that the BOD is not commenting on every rumour. Felix has bigger fish to fry at the moment. IGF Jules report has been handed down to the next step but are they on our side? Will they act on the report?

Really hope that lots of things are happening in the background then BANG, it all happens at once for us and away we go. Time will tell.

GLTAH and fingers crossed.

Last edited by panther22: 11/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.