AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Agreed, $1.50+ and just be done with it imo.There are other...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Agreed, $1.50+ and just be done with it imo.
    There are other potential investment opportunities in the battery space, would rather have profits locked in and ability to invest elsewhere than stuck in a clusterduck for another year plus with uncertainties and production timelines pushed back even further. After the roadshow promises and Twitter lawyer and journo statements with nothing ever coming to fruition, it has really grown tiresome. That being said, I could say all this and tomorrow the ML is finally granted, but have been anticipating this for ages and nothing’s happened. How much longer will it go on? Comments re timelines/ML awarding from the company and various ‘sources’ haven’t been reliable at all. Then there’s arbitration cases in the background (and will any other sheet come up too?)
    Life is short, personally I think there are other potential major disrupters over the next decade or two (UAPs), and as stated other near term investment opportunities in the battery space to take advantage of (if we could actually access our money). $1.50+ TO is low for the resource, but overall it’s still a win and life changing for most shareholders, and the sooner that could happen the better chance to position oneself in some other potential investment opportunities for those who would wish to do so.
    All IMO.
    GLTAH
    Last edited by Revali: 11/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.