AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I am surprised that many posters want a ball by ball description...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    I am surprised that many posters want a ball by ball description of the meeting. AVZ are trying to be low key and under the radar so that they don't telegraph their moves and give ammunition to opponents. As previously stated, AVZ are operating in an environment that has tribal connections, International associations etc, and getting the right message to the right people takes time. The DRC also needs time to sort out its structures to ensure that the DRC people are not short-changed. Nigel assured everyone that they have made substantial progress in obtaining the Mining License. He also indicated that they won't be sacrificing CDL.

The current drilling is looking very good and the results will improve the resource data. The proposed mining development may also change as some of the new section is based on a flatter resource with lower wastage. They are adding extra rigs to complete further drilling.

Nigel stated that RD was a better deposit when compared to CDL as some parts of CDL have more mica.
    With regard to the shareholding. Cath are more interested in product and shareholding is not as important. Cath is extremely supportive and flexible. Major takeaway AVZ will not go below 51% ownership.

Nigel also stated that the original Northern shorter route for transport has the potential to finish up as the best alternative due to improvements to the facilities and further expected upgrades to the infrastructure.

As previously nominated, AVZ has not been sitting on its hands and they have obtained support from many groups to strengthen its legal claims.

Nigel and the legal team believe that their path to the Mining License is now pointed in the right direction

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.