AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ run to 50, page-307

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Thanks mate. I have a feeling a trader may relinquish their ability for the 50% advantage?? Not sure. Some traders would decide to keep a stock long, I wouldn't see it unusual. I know my sister was a trader from the hair brained $20,000 packages you buy. she felt she had some advantage but couldn't find any advantage and there was a real need to divest herself of this tag. however im not sure what it was. I see no future in working as a trader. Its not me at all. I cant sell anything. I think if I looked down the back I still have my first car and bike amongst the 20 garages full (I still have my first push bike and only wish I had my first car)

back to the point....so it is only for credit needs? Use a home loan facility separate to your non productive debt? that need could be offset by using margin loans albeit restrictions and LVR's.
    Im missing the point for wanting to be classified as a trader. It doesn't let me buy for dividends and utilise the imputation credits any differently. I still have to hold the period to be able to use these credits. searching ???

Looking for a solid answer..
    Last edited by kcheers: 16/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.