AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: AVZ Shareholder Presentations, page-202

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Wow thanks Donegaldemon for making the top posts for the day. Iam a long time investor in AVZ and also have money in a couple of other specy stocks. I do read Hot Copper every day but work full time and like everyone else got a busy life so i dont see every post on here. With 3 main stocks to follow and probably 4 or 5 live threads on each is virtually impossible to read everything. Anyway i saw your post on the
    leader board which led me to read the post by GetKrackin and originally posted by Shotfac. I had missed this before but glad it came up again. Thanks very much guys. Best thing ive read on here for a while.
    Was in Coles this morning to do the weekly shop and it was bloody crazy. There was a real urgency in the air with people loading up on toilet paper rice etc. I think this vibe has spilled over in to the markets or vice versa ...whichever way there is definately some fear and apprehension out there . There is a bloke most people on here have probably heard of named Warren Buffet who once famously said " When others are greedy be fearful and when otheres are fearful be greedy (or something like that)
    . Another one i learned years ago at an options trading seminar "When the vix is low its time to go. When the vix is high its time to buy"https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2043/2043245-40a3797c8aa09b71957c5fcbedd715d8.jpg

I dunno about you guys but iam backin up the truck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.