AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Shareholders supporting AVZ to stay the course with ISCID is of...

1. 347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Shareholders supporting AVZ to stay the course with ISCID is of UTMOST importance.
    People such as @Roon-Aus here want to remove shareholders support for the ISCID direction.

If the DRC and Zijin get wind that AVZ shareholders do not support the board in going the distance with ISCID, then they will not comply.

Nigels master stroke was ISCID, it's unbelievable pressure for the DRC, I believe as a result we have them cornered.
    But only if they believe we will go the distance. If they think shareholders wont support it then they can just wait it out, and we lose everything.

I do believe the DRC will cave in as a result of the mounting pressure, and ISCID is a big part of that pressure.

So don't let slimeballs like Roony convince you otherwise.
    We must be united in supporting AVZ's determination to see out ISCID all the way to it's resolution, IF NEED BE.

I hope we don't, and I don't think we will have to, but we must support the board in it's current strategy.

Why do you think MMGA and these goons here are trying so hard to stop it from happening? Because it's AVZ's power move and leverage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.