AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

geez Bob, you put a lot of silly posts up. I’m just resting up,...

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    geez Bob, you put a lot of silly posts up. I’m just resting up, n up about 4 big ones this year in my pension fund alone. Thankfully the tax office accepts I can triple the pension limit. Thanks to avz for playing a part of this while you play with small coin and for what? You and yoda need to get a life and try and make more than a buck on a trade.
    with what’s going on, your credibility is very challenged. You shouldn’t bark up the tree that’s growing to fast for you to understand, and it’s genetics are lost on you guys. By taking a break, you don’t prove that you are fools and leave us in some doubt.
    all the best to all holders. A massive amount of information I expect in coming months and my target of 40 was revised in may to $1 as reasonable. I now see so much more for next year that 50% higher is the new term target to revise.
    Political unrest that Bob spooks of is largely a few decades ago, and in recent new government has made great changes and proven to have the peoples best wishes and needs first (in comparison to their history).
    there is likely much more meat now here than in most blue chip miners, we are in the spotlight.
    Bob, I’ll buy you dinner and seat you with “Karen” so that you enjoy a night and be enlightened

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.