AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ Shares held by Van Eck Rare Earths, page-38

1. 3,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1564
    Not sure why talking LTR. But now you mention it, I’m in both. Got into LTR at 4c and AVZ at 4.5c. Heavier on LTR but that’s just a consequence of timing at the time.

Am I a “holder looking out for holders”? Nope - just thought worth sharing what that latest shortman graph has to show. What’s it mean? No idea yet. That’s the problem with data from Shortman - it’s rearview mirror stuff 4 days (at least) out of date. If you are so inclined however you can potentially spot trends when viewing these graphs across an industry. I’ll not do it here as I have absolutely no doubt there’s a couple of AVZ holders who don’t also hold LTR who will see it here as stirring - I have posted them on other threads but that’s a different story.

Thanks for your “good luck” in investing (been a nice ride from 4c and 4.5c in just those two - and others also entered at around the same time if you really want to go digging). Nice to have that well wishing floating about (but got to say I’m in for the long haul for Li and other stocks in the EV and battery/“alternative” energies with no intention to move on until they are no longer “alternative”.
    Last edited by Acgm: 16/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.