AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Avz Spread the word, page-67

1. GD4
    129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    I think this is not only an exciting time, but also an incredibly difficult position to be in at the moment.

If we are fortunate enough to sign a deal with Northvolt, or the tin offtake or Yibin or anyone else for that matter, then their is a possibility that this would make our SEZ negotiations much more difficult.

It would be much easier to go to Felix and say please help us, we need tax concessions, an extra percentage of the project so that we can get interest in offtake's in order to get this project off the ground.

I would think it would be much harder to ask for a bigger percentage or a bigger tax concession if we already have an offtake with Gangfeng, Yibin and Northvolt and a tin offtake. Don't get me wrong I want the offtakes.

The other side of the coin is that Felix might want this off the ground more quickly to help with his political aspirations and would see the project being much more robust with those offtakes in place.

Although it would be good to have the SEZ in place before all of these offtakes come, we want to make sure that the offtakes are done and dusted while they are on the table and that we don't loose the opportunity while waiting for the SEZ. Hopefully all of the negotiations have already been done on SEZ and we just have to wait for the balance of power to shift to Felix (which appears to be happening) and then it is signed off.

Further to this we most likely need SEZ and offtakes for finance.

I think that these negotiations would be very delicate and I would hate to be Nigel right now and if negotiations take a little longer then I can understand and be patient for everything to come together..

Cheers

GLTAH
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.