AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Avz Spread the word, page-68

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Agree, I don't think many really doubt it. Frustration there was they implied it was right on top of us but this turned out not to be the case. Add to this NF 's words were perceived by some to prelude the dump of options, trolls, a share price pumping and dumping in the 8-10.5c range for many weeks and lockdown fatigue and the mental/financial difficulties associated with it(at least from those of us in Melbourne). Wasn't painting a pretty picture for a time. This of course on top of underwhelming sp performance of the dfs due to the general shitness of 2020 which also slowed everything down.
    Anyway I hope you are right about the funding, hard to think it wouldn't be the case given the talk of building their own plant on site. Which I'm sure adds a whole new level of complexity to the negotiations and hence the level of delay.
    There just isn't any reason to have doubts right now which is refreshing. I do believe some level of scepticism is healthy though, keep them on their toes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.