AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

There will be companies within China trying to exert influence...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    There will be companies within China trying to exert influence wherever it can in the world arena because they have the financial resources but you need to be able to read between the Lines. The free world as we know it have watchdogs scrutinising everything that the Chinese want to get involved in. You can't really believe the DRC Govt. are not well briefed about Chinese ownership and the relevance of their interest in Lithium. The DRC will use them where it is strategically relevant to the development of infrastructure for use by their people.
    The Chinese will continue to buy record quantities of our Iron Ore and I don't see too many Fortesque Shareholders or our own Federal Govt. crying foul in this area.
    As a non holder in AVZ why would you be concerned about the interests of AVZ shareholders and the role the Chinese are wanting to have in the Lithium market. You are probably supporting the Chinese with everyday purchases you make. The shirt on your back or the shoes you are wearing were probably made in China.
    We have the Chinese involved where we need them. If there is a play for a TO of sorts I am sure Nigel and the Team are going to make absolutely certain this is done with the interests of All shareholders and investors that been on the journey and the DRC will have clear visibility of this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.