AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ Top 20, page-415

1. 1,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1655
    firstly, hopefully no one here has been selling their stock this morning at .046c because of kicker and co, especially given it appears to be heading back up to .050c

As for ML and co (NF) surely if either of them had the slightest interest in the SP and retail investors by now, either via twitter or byway of announcement they could advise the market given all the speculation running rampant on both AG/MLs contract (where its at) and also if he (ML) has sold stock or trans stock.

Also why does NF continue to expect retail to carry him, show some lead ship and buy stock!

Retail owns plenty of stock already, if you continue to want retail to carry your asssss deliver on funding going forward or put us in the Loop of all these endless so called hidden agendas.

I'm still yet to be convinced that both ML and NF aren't acting primarily for the interests of the Chinese and not retail investors. I realise those that are one eyed on ML or NF think this a silly thought bubble and 'it may well be' however I sometimes wonder whether the Chinese don't own there assss's.

NF, BUY SOME STOCK you soft.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.