AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ Top 20, page-507

1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1072

Great posting @elphamale, thanks. Even though the SP and management in parts has been disappointing to boot. I can say as a reminder, Manono is still officially the largest Tier 1 spodumene bearing hard rock lithium JORC deposit in the World (currently >20% of World JORC calculated resources) as per my updated table in the previous post.

Then there is the additional 50% strike at Roche Dure (total strike is ~2.8Km).and the Carriere de L’este Pegmatite (strike ~5.5Km).

Size does matter and Grade is the key … lithium is still the future and Manono/AVZ are still most sought after assets. In time, Manono will have a published resource that accounts for greater than 30% of the World's hardrock lithium resources. The bend is coming. Bye …

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    “The two highest grade in the world — as well as the largest hard-rock projects — are Greenbushes in Western Australia and AVZ’s Manono. The Greenbushes pit is now more than 500m deep whereas AVZ is at surface — and has tin as a by-product credit.” *, 11th September 2018

“Given the continued support from drill intercepts to date, we have also upgraded our exploration target for the entire project, to be between 1Bt to 1.2Bt of 1.25% to 1.5% Li2O, including between 300 and 400MT of 1.25% to 1.5% Li2O for the Roche Dure pegmatite alone”. … Mr. Klaus Eckhof, AVZ Executive Chairman, 12th September 2017.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.