AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ Top 20, page-515

1. 2,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1175

I note that if Guy Loando still held 40 million shares that that would easily place him in the top 20.

I also note that (this is something others could check too from previous top 20's) prior to his final director notice of 1 May 2019 (the Appendix 3Z) if Guy Loando was not using a nominee account his holdings would have appeared there.

@readyaimfire - I agree anyone that is a shareholder can request to see the registry of a public company they own shares in - I think that is a matter of law (whether they can take copies, be sent information electronically, have to pay (or not pay for the service and how much) is a matter of how the registry service in conjunction with the company (in this case AVZ) chooses to work.

@Deboss - I think any shareholder is entitled to ASK the company or the registry if another former shareholder (especially a director) is still on the register as shareholder - whether they are entitled to be TOLD is another matter.

I see the Guy Loando question as entirely fair and legitimate to ask - if he were still on the register and wasn't behind a nominee account - that would give me confidence at no harm to anyone that Guy Loando was still positive on AVZ's prospects.

If he is behind a nominee account now and wasn't formerly that would give me reason to wonder why he'd changed.

If he has always been behind a nominee account (which I suspect is the case - but is a checkable fact) - that's probably what I'll get told - when I hear back from either the registry (who'd contact the company to see what to do about my enquiry I suppose) or Leonard Math if he replies to my emailed enquiry.

In any case asking gets information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.