AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ Top 20, page-532

1. 4,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3088
    You know what!

Regardless of the relentless shows of brilliance , and the absolute shows of arrogance on this forum. I really can’t see any downside to the AVZ story.

I’m not the eternal optimist but you would have to be blind as a bat not to see the long term story here.

Ahh duh, look at big auto, look at the gigafactory count. For goodness sake, anybody with a bean in their head can see where this sectors is going.

How many actually appreciate and understand the transition at hand. Perhaps 1% of the population.

We are all cool here discussing sheet but most of the people don’t even know what lithium is.

The crowd mentality has fricked us for now, they bailed and many have a sour taste in their mouths after being stung post Jan 2018.

There is doubt there is a shitload of cash sitting on the sidelines waiting for an entry point. But who the frick would enter this market now when it’s still in a downward spiral, nobody considering it’s likely you can get the same shares cheaper next week.

ONCE sentiment change and we see at least a month of gains in SP perhaps then we will see an upward trend. I just don’t see it happening anytime soon.

Significant rewarding long term stock. Will go nuts in my opinion.

Happy to be cut down if you disagree.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.