AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ Top 20, page-673

1. 1,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1493
    hi cf. not picking and choosing as such , that’s what he said but yes there has been dilution , DFS , KE dump , li price crash , partners playing games etc since then . Plus a hell of a lot of wising up since then . I think in the day he was saying that avz pre mine buyout valuation was 1b aud. that’s maybe what I should have said , agreed. Moving to current position his DFS says 1.5b aud NPV without tin and based on less than half the projects lithium . I think Scarpa s figures put the dfs stats at a sp range of 30-60 avg 45 and latest target price by analysts at start of mining Is what ? 28c . The ke dump , partner games , li price crash etc moved the sp from a speculative 37c expecting buyout at maybe 50c to 4c - nothing to do with NF I’m afraid but his work now has given us , despite all this bad fortune, the chance of seeing 28c so IMO he’s kept our hopes alive by going mining through adversity .

re the 9c cash raise . I really do think he was promised this and then kidded at the last minute as certain parties tried to break us when everything had gone against us . With all the sh1t that’s been levelled at him it’s even more to his credit that he didn’t walk away but instead has the balls to keep fighting to get us back to the hope of realising a very good investment return.

I think the next few months are critical and I am hoping that he can do enough to get us mining . If he can then after starting mining I personally can see the sp at least 10x from where it is now. If that is realised that will all be down to NF and his team despite all the adversity .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.