AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ Top 20, page-927

1. 5,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2465
    Exclusive | Chen Jinghe from Zijin Mining: Optimistic about the development of electric vehicles, and wants to deploy new energy minerals
    August 02, 2021 15:37 T Chinese
    Chen Jinghe, chairman of Zijin Mining, said in an exclusive interview with Caixin that he will develop new energy and new material resources including lithium mines. In the future, he plans to acquire some projects and mine assets and open up the entire industrial chain from lithium upstream resources to materials.
       [Caixin.com] (Reporter Luo Guoping) New energy vehicles are coming, and China's copper and gold mining giant Zijin Mining (601899.SH) wants to deploy lithium mine development.

"The company will expand the layout of lithium resources. In the future, it plans to acquire some projects and mine assets, and open up the entire industrial chain from upstream to materials." Chen Jinghe said in an exclusive interview with Caixin reporters recently that the company will seek to develop lithium mines at home and abroad. opportunity.

Zijin Mining is a leading company in China's mining industry. Its main mineral products include gold, copper, lead-zinc, silver, and iron ore, with copper and gold the largest. In 2020, Zijin Mining achieved sales revenue of 171.5 billion yuan, of which gold business and copper mining business contributed 61.32% and 19.35% respectively, and gross profit accounted for 34.4% and 39% respectively. Currently, there are no lithium resources. As of the close on August 2, the total market value of Zijin Mining’s A shares was approximately 285 billion yuan.
    Last edited by qball: 03/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.