AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ, page-339

1. 9,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17561
    First movers generally suffer, but the railway is essentially now built. Issues abound I recognise but I have seen the same issues abound in the Pilbara as well getting approvals with lengthy delays. So infrastructure in DRC is nw better than when that example you provided was built, but still not as good as developed nations, but the key issue here is going to be power requirements -transport link to new railway might be the second issue but given the Chinese have been building islands in the South China Sea as well as building cities quickly I would say they have learnt a lot from there experiences alreadyand will fast track this mine if they want to and will be able to do so. There are risks with whatever you do, so I am giving my tkae and note there are now a lot of producing mines in the DRC so issues are been addressed which means less issues when they decide to develop this mine, assuming it has enough resource (which it appears to have, noting JORC still to be done to some extent). All IMO

Whilst FA is there, TA short term is an issue here and have no idea how market will react today (suspect small fall but that is IMO)
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.