AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

The important word is "may". You seem to disapprove of the (up)...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    The important word is "may". You seem to disapprove of the (up) ramp fest here. However, I think you actually contribute to the fest itself. By stating that holder who bought recently may never be in profit without stating the reason why, can create fear and panic for some holders to sell. Perhaps you do this with good intention. But perhaps, you have other motive?

I bought recently @16c and may never be in profit. But then again I may be in very good profit. I believe what the likely outcome will be. Up until hole 1 & 7 results, I had been going short and trade AVZ as I think the SP of approx 14c wasn't justified if hole 1 & 7 aren't good. Since then, I think hole 1 & 7 results justify the SP of at least in the high teen, taken into consideration the country and business risks in DRC.

As many stated here, there is a high possibility of a T/O from Chinese investors, and given the estimated size of the resource, it's highly unlikely the T/O price will be at the current SP level. The T/O may even come from China Molybdenum who is a top Cobalt producer and not shy about DRC (recently wants to acquire stake in the Tenke mine in DRC for $2.65billion). If this happens, China Moly has the potential to be the top Cobalt AND Lithium producer, and gain strong influence on the EV battery market. My main concern about the T/O possibility is that Klaus and Co are too greedy and want too high of a price and AVZ ends up being like SDL. However, this is the risk I am willing to take.

I will be going long this time and leverage the current dipping in SP to accumulate.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.