AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Brilliant mate well said. Im in the same boat, came late to the...

1. 985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Brilliant mate well said.
    Im in the same boat, came late to the party but its still not quite midnight and still a dew hours till the whinging neighbors call the police to shut it down! Plenty more fun to be had. Holding only oppies @ 9c, in the red but not worried at all.
    Saying that i held AVZ at 4c for a few weeks but listened to the wrong ppl on HC and bailed for the "soverign risk" funny they are still talking about it - now i know who to listen to and do more DD myself (and no its not ML on twitter before the DR's ask)

I think Klaus can hold out to a degree with something like AVZ are sitting on, but i would also prefer 25 or 30c now over 35c in 6 months. But if 6 months more drilling brings us 50c then hell yeah!

To be honest i get a feeling we are already well advanced with a TO negation to someone (suspect CATL are involved) and the next few weeks will be interesting the drill rigs will need to be hitting site if we are going down that path- with all the historical data being confirmed (even better again) the Chinese may have seen enough to pull the trigger at a cheaper price minus JORC.

Id be the first to run for the hills if there was no amazing drill assays and ML was ramping like he has been. I believe he knows the buyer will try to push the price to as close to MC as possible. So higher SP higher TO price, everyone wins. But the Chinese are shroud in business and believe the cappers we are seeing are somewhat playing for them.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.