AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Funny thing talking about purile sacks.As i was looking through...

1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1284
    Funny thing talking about purile sacks.
    As i was looking through the comedy sections on HC .
    I came across Woody Spoon lamenting the fact FXX just does not have the quality uprampers of LTR .
    In fact Woody went on to say that they are without doubt the best uprampers he has seen on HC period.
    Further to that he thought FXX would be way higher if some in FXX had their upramping skillset.
    So i thought i would pop over to LTR and sure as Woody is a down ramper , there they were , talks of T/O @ 4-6 .
    Future Sp near the heavens you get the picture .
    And then we have the nervous comments from LTR management aimed at perceived theats .
    AFR put the boot in generally, and look to do the devils bidding.
    So what can we make of it all , plenty of different angles to shine the lens on.
    AVZ said scares the shit out of alot of people .
    My analysis of it all is the same as 4 years ago , the deposit is beyond belief and without being nasty to the other Australian Lithium plays it would outshine all of them combined.
    AVZ and the metrics is just going to keep giving in this massive disruption to the outdated fossil industries.
    This is a paradigm shift with Trillions involved it can not reverse itself now.
    We are the biggest and the best and that generally wins.
    Potentially it is a generational wealth proposition.
    LTH like myself are still here could we cash out obviously yes .
    This stock as i said is just going to keep giving so when i can i will keep buying.
    And as to the white noise water off a ducks back , im a LTH say no more.
    By the way big shout out to Blus Afro
    You are courageous and to be admired . well done mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.