AW1 8.33% 11.0¢ american west metals limited

Many moons ago I worked a family run limestone mine. We found,...

1. 61 Posts.
    Agreed, nice answers everyone, my opinion on copper is much the same to the opinion I have on nickel, everybody uses it, every industry uses it and demand will grow just on population growth, it will survive and thrive with or without the EVs/energy storage/green energy boom, so I do see it as a safer commodity to lithium.

BEVs will be here for a while, but I do believe the world is gonna have to find more sustainable solutions to supply billions of people, yeah places like NA, Europe and Aus "should" fill their holes and replant trees where the old mines were, but the question would be what kind of environmental impact there would be in certain areas if they strip away large areas of vegetation for possibly 50 years+? So I think eventually some sort of process is gonna have to be put in place to look after the environment better like the timber industry, chop down one tree plant another, with lithium mines (and other mines) it could be open up one mine, fill up the hole of the other and restore the area to how it was before. Of course many battery recycling plants will help too, but will take plenty of time to build enough.

Imo.

This is why I like AW1, because they don't have to remove vegetation to mine.
    Many moons ago I worked a family run limestone mine. We found, cleared, drilled, blasted and then crushed and screened the product, for flux used in lead refining. Impossible to restore the area to how it was before. Removal leaves a hole in the ground. We pushed the top soil back and spread grass seed. We also did not remove trees, if possible. It was a lease on a cattle property, so they were happy for the rain catchment area. So mining will always make an impact. It just cost's a little more to do it responsibly. I'm sure Dave is a responsible guy. AW1 will make all of us LTH's better bank balances. If we are patient. All the best Josho. And I agree copper, long term, has better outlook than lithium.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $56.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $261.2K 2.245M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1091871 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 55000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.