AW1 0.00% 11.0¢ american west metals limited

I very vaguely recall a few months ago or so there were only...

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    I very vaguely recall a few months ago or so there were only something like 30m tradeable...could be wrong but something like that. I saw a previous poster who may or may not live in a tin shed on another board some time ago asking advice on how to offload very large parcels of options (couple mil) without crashing the SP. Since he'd disappeared from here by that time I assume he was referring to AW1 oppies. Could be who was dumping them into the 5c line this week, though i noticed the remaining sell of 700k or so has since been pulled. AW1 oppies are extremely tricky due to lack of liquidity, though really nice leverage. I was selling trading parcels of 100k-200k around the 20c/high teens mark but even that relatively small amount, if I had of just sold them "at market" would have blown the oppie price by 3c-5c. Even this week/last week trying to offload 200k....SP 15c, bid 12.5c...offload 200k on market and they're smacked down well under 10c tongue.png. Looking forward to trading them in the teens again, though will likely swap them out for heads to trade soley for the liquidity offered in the heads. Holding oppie core parcel still for solid conversion opportunity WHEN that happens rolleyes.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.