AW1 0.00% 13.0¢ american west metals limited

Totally agree, the shear fact that DSO investigations, ongoing...

1. 3,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1748
    Totally agree, the shear fact that DSO investigations, ongoing testing of different ores and study work is advancing indicates AW1 is very confident of the merits and ability to process via Ore Sorting as an early treatment option.

AW1 have been working with Steinert Ore Sorting in Perth for the past 2 years so I anticipate a good working relationship exists. Steinert would have the ore upgrading characteristics (ratio of accepts to rejects or, ore/waste split), throughput capability, air & power supply requirements, consumable & spare parts requirements. All the key parameters for incorporating an X-Ray Ore Sorter into a mineral processing circuit.

However, to build an ore sorting circuit (crusher, screens, conveyors, stockpiling & bagging system) an Engineering company will need to be engaged to design, size up and cost unit processing equipment for this project. To make the whole pricing process competitive, I suspect Steinert and the other Ore Sorting company (Tomra) will be asked to quote on the supply of Ore Sorting equipment for the Storm Project, as with all the other fixed plant unit process equipment and mobile mining equipment (Front End Loaders, dump trucks, etc).

I would expect the full feasibility study for the Mineral Processing circuit would occur during 2024 under the direction of Dan Lougher.

Camp-scale mining opportunity emerges at the Storm Copper Project, Canada - ASX announcement 11th Oct 2023,
    • Ore sorting, beneficiation, and process optimisation studies on a range of ore types from the 2750N and 4100N Zones are in progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.3¢ 13.0¢ $159.1K 1.224M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 886860 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 1131556 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.