AW1 0.00% 11.0¢ american west metals limited

AW1 General Chat, page-1461

1. 3,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1789
    Willem Middelkoop & his fund have done their homework, which is more than most of us could single handedly achieve.

• The Commodity Discovery Fund is a long-term major holder of BAY/AW1
    • Middelkoop is bullish on the project, believing that it has the potential to be a major copper mine in the future.
    • Huge copper system - IMHO, Storm's JORC report is the trigger for re-rating.
    • Willem corrected the interview host many times on his misunderstanding of the project.
    • Willem knows AW1 is well managed and likes their proactive development style for progressing the project.
    • Currently, sentiment in the commodities market is low but improving.
    • Willem sees end of December (end of US selling season) a time where things should pick up. Maybe a Christmas Rally could occur?
    • A strong commodities recovery is anticipated for 2024.
    • I like the concluding remark from Willem Middelkoop, “Stop wasting time, discussing whether this will be a mine one day, Buy the shares”. The statement is saying that there is no need to waste time debating whether or not AW1/BAY will be successful, because the potential rewards are too great to ignore. Storm project is under-valued in his view and the price of the shares is likely to go up soon, so investors need to buy them now in order to make a profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.