AW1 6.67% 16.0¢ american west metals limited

Welcome aboard @BatMinsInvestYour pseudonym is on point. We are...

1. 3,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1562
    Welcome aboard @BatMinsInvest

Your pseudonym is on point. We are a company that will supply very important and genuinely scarce materials for the electric revolution that is happening across the globe currently.

A few of us have been here a very long time, I have been here almost since inception. You will find many credible, high quality, well connected voices on this forum associated with AW1.

Beware though we also have some very clever wolves dressed as sheep.

This year has been difficult for many Jnr explorers and emerging miners given the increase in funding costs.

However this context has been used well by some manipulators on this forum to encourage weaker hands to part with their shares cheaply.

Naturallly once this rot sets in this becomes a spiral and the stronger hands that often initiate these things are waiting to suck up your shares in vast quantities.

Having worked in many money business that have taken larger sometimes controlling steaks in small caps, and seen the tricks - I warn you and other readers.

Pay particular attention to those on the forum that will down ramp outrageously or repeatedly just after an Ann.
    They appear out of thin air and operate in a coordinated fashion.

Despite the bile they spit out, they are likely to want your shares and likely have more info that you, and are happy to use sophisticated techniques to take your steak for as little as possible.

That said I have happily increased my own personal steak significantly in the last month. So in a way I guess I have been helped by these attacks. I am very happy to acquire AW1 and it now represents my largest position by a significant margin.

My advice to all is read widely and DYOR. In relation to our giant and glimmering Crown Jewels, Storm ( the whole of the Nunavut Island tenement) Go way beyond the AW1 exploration, you will find very strong clues about the discovery and that it is likely much much much much better than we have published to date with AW1.

Good luck to all holders, but more luck to the faithful longs.

#AW1Storm
    #AW1MajorCopperDiscovery
    #AW1USAIndium

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $82.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 16.0¢ 14.5¢ $232.7K 1.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 227676 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 516952 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 10.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.8¢ 16.0¢ 14.8¢ 1540588
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.