AW1 6.90% 13.5¢ american west metals limited

AW1 General Chat, page-1842

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 724
    I see the paid rampers are out in force. Ones that just happen to talk up each others posts. "No you really have to listen to this downramper that's never posted about AW1 and doesn't hold as they know their stuff."
    Yep that holds weight

Which means someone's trying to stop the SP rising either on the news or pre-announcement.

Hmmm now I wonder who .... who could possibly want you to sell your shares quickly and cheaply just before the MRE comes out or as soon as it does ????

As noted recently, I regularly view the T20. Since 29 Sept BNP Clearstream which is German exchange post trade services provider, has gone from 3.1m to current 7.3m odd. Some 800k more in the first 3.5 days of last week. So looks like the wait for the European Investors to get back from holidays is over.

So the moral of the story is over the next few weeks expect more downrampers and downramper fluffers..... and probably a fair share of pumpers too.....

My advice is to keep calling it/them out both ways. Fundamentals time... let the MRE be your guide.

If the MRE is even half decent ....... with all those other known and un-drilled shallow zones (95% of tenement) ..... the SP will fly ..... 15c increase just to catch up to our 20% partner Aston Bays SP....... and then we rise from there.

The games have clearly started ....and even before the news .... be on your guard

Bring it on Dave & co

Gottinhimmel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.3¢ $209.7K 1.546M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 538346 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 121291 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.