AW1 14.3% 12.0¢ american west metals limited

Fearmongering about raisings does expose people indeed.WRONG! As...

1. 24,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1398
    Fearmongering about raisings does expose people indeed.

WRONG! As an aside and in response to many wondering why the share price wasn't higher I suggested the market might be anticipating a CR, simple. Further, I note that another poster on here applied a risk discount using available info and applying a percentage to NPV depending how far along the company is in its life from explorer to producer, early days the % is low and nearer production the % gets closer to 100%... and that poster came up with a price very close to what it's trading at now. It's how the market values mining companies at different stages, it's a guide and you're obviously unaware of that too. You may like to look that up instead of saying "it's going to 20 cents" with nothing backing up that comment.

It's worth looking at what the market thinks instead of baseless "nudge, nudge, wink, wink" comments, maybe based on fluffy CEO videos. CEO's are inherently positive people but always remember their job is to sell the company!... DYOR. Every company on HC at this stage of their life has shareholders besides themselves in terms of how promising the future is and AW1 is no different.

Next time you post, post something other than baseless statements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $62.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $669.0K 5.706M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 781271 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.