AW1 0.00% 12.5¢ american west metals limited

Based on the latest Podcast & the Bell Potter Unearthed 2024...

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1701

Based on the latest Podcast & the Bell Potter Unearthed 2024 presentation, Dave has indicated the next few months will see a significant Storm Copper centric news flow release occurring.

• Storm exploration camp is on the verge of opening-up from mid-March,
    • Exploration & Resource growth Drilling activities commencing soon for the 2024 season to further define Cyclone North, Chinook West, Corona, Cirrus, Thunder, Lightning Ridge and The Gap,
    • Exploration will focus on Geophysics (EM surveys), 2x RC rigs (1x resource expansion & other on Storm region exploration) & 1x Diamond drilling rig to explore deeper and along strike within the known Graben fault network, plus further afield geophysics & drilling at Blizzard, Tornado and Tempest prospects,
    • Project Development
      • Update on Metallurgical Testwork – in terms of mechanical beneficiation work on the various Storm Ores for optimizing the configuration of the Ore Sorters, DMS or Jig systems being evaluated,
        • Targeting a CAPEX $25 million (max) operation for Storm, (17minute), https://www.americanwestmetals.com/site/news/videos
        • 7-10 year mine life for existing orebody of 17.5 Mt @ 1.2% Cu & 3.4 g/t Ag (for 205 Kt of copper & 1.9 Moz of silver)
        • Therefore, they are anticipated a baseline processing facility capacity of 1.8 to 2.5 Mtpa treatment rate. Let’s say a 2.0 Mtpa processing facility as a starting point.
        • At 90% copper recovery, this would generate 24,000 tonnes of Copper Metal per year, or AUD$300 million revenue per year.
        • I had previous guessimated after mining, processing, shipment and smelting charges, AW1 could possibly achieve a profit margin of AUD$87 per tonne of ore processed. That equates to $AUD$174 million profit (re Post #: 72223207, 3 rd Feb 2024) when treating at 2.0 Mtpa rates.
      • Mining related activities – official Storm economic study (for a low cost, high margin mining & processing development path), environmental monitoring, community Laison & permitting.

AW1 is slowly evolving into a unicorn business with the likelihood of becoming a billion-dollar copper business. Finally, the resource is expected to grow by at least 100% to 150% after this exploration season, so all my estimates are potentially under-estimating the true value of the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $99.16K 803.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1974370 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 9 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.