AW1 4.17% 12.5¢ american west metals limited

Hi Coddles I compare all the time given that I hold both. But it...

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 747
    Hi Coddles
    I compare all the time given that I hold both. But it is a difficult exercise given the Aston and AW1 have other projects.... still, I don't let that stop me.

The reason I do the comparison is whilst Aston Bay has 3 projects, their main 'active' project is the Storm project in Nunavut where they are out 20% partners albeit free carried to BFS. AW1 also has 3 projects. For a back of napkin comparison ( until other projects for both companies advance further) I ignore both companies other 2 projects and pretend they add no value ( which of course is wrong but it is a back of napkin calc). I also overlook the free carry Aston has, options etc ..... which of course do have impact but again ... back of napkin ....

So Aston's MC is 34.41m Can or 38.57m AUD
    Aston is 20% partner at Storm
    AW1 is 80% partner

4 x 38.57m to reflect Storm holding ... so AW1 MC of 154.28m AUD or roughly
    30c share .......or roughly 2.2 timeser in trading parlances, just for our SP to catch up to theirs.

Clearly our brilliant Canadian partners led by the very likeable Tom Ullrich, know their stuff when it comes to Nunavut and local mining.

But Happy to play catch up as we move into what is looking like a very robust drill season....starting .....soonish

The 43-101 will also be out soon and will have the first real look into the commercial side of the planned DSO operation.... which will allow many new and bigger players to dip their toes into both Aston and AW1

So 30c SP .... ......albeit very back of napkin and just for fun

Cheers

Gottinhimmel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $64.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $333.1K 2.812M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 376038 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.