AW1 4.76% 11.0¢ american west metals limited

Well I am happy to declare that I don’t mind reading Bunn’s...

1. 3,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2812
    Well I am happy to declare that I don’t mind reading Bunn’s posts. In fact they are often useful and offer an alternative perspective that regularly tests and challenges the prevailing view. I think that is healthy and keeps investors on their toes and motivated to be better informed. Living inside a bubble or forever travelling one-way unchallenged is not only boring but can often be costly. I think these forums were originally designed for this sort of free flow of opinion and sharing of counter views, not as marketing opportunities, a starry-eyed defence of management, or simply for good news dissemination.

Vindictive, nasty, personalised attacks are, of course, another matter altogether, but I’m not seeing that in his posts so I’m not sure what the big worry is or why there is a generally expressed desire to have him ignored. In fact, needling him only seems to generate more regularity and lucidity. Maybe we need to breathe more and remember that HC posts don’t set market sentiment for this stock or for any stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.