AW1 8.33% 13.0¢ american west metals limited

AW1 General Chat, page-2570

1. 23,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1280
    please do, but when you find something of mine that you think is misleading or just plain incorrect then do me the courtesy of providing my post number and I'll happily address it. Currently I'm hearing regularly that I down ramped about DSO timeframes and production costs and I've asked for some sort of proof but that's not forthcoming. That's not my style as I'm no geo but happy to see the post though.

So yes, feel free to take me to task if it'll make the posts on here more accurate.

Now, I don't know quite where I've down ramped this company piling in on it's targets, it's geology, the costs, even the Capex I've not mentioned. Timeframes, I can't specifically remember commenting on but I would say add months to whatever you're told if in fact I haven't said that already, any management promises it's best to water them down as they're there to sell the company!

I've pointed to the market quite a lot, I've relayed info from various videos, I've generalised about the stages of mining. I think most of you are a bit precious, some have no experience and think they've found the key to the mint and some are just plain pissed off that they're underwater.

It's a year of consolidation for mine unless AW1 hit the motherlode, which I hope they do as I don't want anyone losing their hard earned, even the pelicans on here.

Last edited by Bunn-Wackett: 24/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $67.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.3¢ 12.0¢ $283.0K 2.228M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7772 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 505986 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.