AW1 3.23% 15.0¢ american west metals limited

@Skidoonation on CEO.CA (6th April): "When I asked Tom at pdac...

1. 2,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1621

@Skidoonation on CEO.CA (6th April): "When I asked Tom at pdac about potential share price at the end of this drilling season he stated he could see a buck or more if everything goes as planned. If they merge with AW that’s when we could see multiple dollars in my opinion as we would be most likely be getting a larger chunk than 20%. IMO tom will wait to see the deep holes. Possibly get a few holes going at the other property as well as the gold play down south. Lots of angles and LOTS of potential. Buckle up everyone and enjoy the ride."

It is interesting Tom Ullrich is speculating BAY:AW1 moving to the $1.00 range if the drill season goes to plan.

Therefore, what are the triggers for a 5x bagger?

• Successful Drilling Season: Tom, being an industry insider is predicting a share price of $1.00 if the drilling season goes according to plan. Note Tom owns 11.5 million BAY shares. Positive results from drilling at Lightning Ridge, Thunder or Cyclone North could indicate valuable sedimentary orebodies exist, either shallow or deeper copper mineralisation sources leading to increased investor confidence and a share price rise.
    • A Merger with AW1: The statement suggests a potential merger with AW1 could push the share price even higher, possibly to "multiple dollars." Mergers can create a stronger company, attracting more investors and driving up the price but I think this is a low probability.
    • Exploration Risks: Drilling results are inherently uncertain. Even with a good plan, there's no guarantee of finding significant copper reserves. Negative results could cause the share price to drop!!! However, as we all know, this year's 22,000 metre Diamond & RC drilling is aggressively expanding known targets. The 205,000 tonnes of copper metal discovered so far is anticipated to grow 100% - 150%. Time will tell.
    • Market Conditions: The overall stock market and investor sentiment towards copper can also impact AW1 and Aston Bay's share price. External factors can influence the price regardless of the drilling outcome. The recent increase in copper metal price is a positive for a project under development over the next few years.
    • Release of the Metallurgical Processing Study / Economic Assessment for Storm may be the trigger for a significant re-rating of the stock. Could something come out this week ahead of the AGM? Investors would have a clearer picture of the project's profitability, potentially leading to a price surge.

With AW1 up 8% today to $0.135, are the stock accumulators getting desperate as time is running out?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $78.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.3¢ 15.0¢ $23.63K 157.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 395213 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 151796 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.3¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ 236351
Last updated 11.03am 06/05/2024 ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.