AW1 3.33% 15.5¢ american west metals limited

FYI,......Storm update for 2024Tom is in the process of updating...

1. 2,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1621

FYI,......Storm update for 2024

• Tom is in the process of updating BAY website
    • Tom mentioned AW1 is aggressively advancing the Storm project
    • BAY want to develop the high-grade copper near surface zones - which contain spectacularly rich zones!!!! Want to advance to mine stage.
    • BAY to release their version of the Storm maiden resource shortly (Canadian version of the Aussie JORC document),
    • Tom believes substantial copper zones exist in the sub-surface (aka Congo Sedimentary Cu Projects) hence, high potential for discoveries at depth yet to be revealed.
    • As investors, what should we be looking for? According to Tom, with Storm, "We have success in the making...developing the near surface resources towards production"..."keen to explore for additional resources at depth"...."all the expenses for this paid by our partner".. this all serves as a model for what they want to do for other projects. eg. Epworth sedimentary hosted Cu-Ag-Zn-Co project = Storm Version 2.

Bell2Bell’s latest podcast features Thomas Ullrich, CEO of Aston Bay Holdings Ltd. (TSX.V: BAY) (OTCQB: ATBHF), a publicly traded Canadian minerals exploration company focused on exploring high-grade copper and gold deposits in North America.

To begin the interview, Ullrich provided an introduction to Aston Bay and its business model.

“Overall, Aston Bay is in the business of adding value through discovery of high-grade critical metals and precious metals deposits. We're an exploration stage company. Really what that means is that we want to get out there and make those first finds – really make the discovery – because we think that's where you add the most value over the shortest period of time for our shareholders.”

Ullrich then discussed his background and those of the Aston Bay team.

“I’ve been in geoscience since the early '90s working in everything from big mining companies to universities, as well as the junior exploration space, which is where I am now and where I prefer to be. I think this is the most exciting place to be. There’s nothing more exciting than making a discovery.”

“As far as the company goes, it's an extremely small company. I am CEO, and I'm really the only full -time employee of this company, but we do have a fantastic group of advisors and directors. Jessie Liu-Ernsting, who has been with Aston Bay for several years now, has fantastic capital markets experience and decades in the business. Jeff Wilson is the CEO of Precipitate Gold and has experience with multiple private and public companies in the space. Mark Pryor is a very experienced exploration geologist and the current Vice President of Exploration for The Electrum Group, a very well-respected group in the exploration and development space. Last but not least is Gary O’Connor, another extremely experienced geologist who has spent a lot of time in the capital markets as well.”

Join IBN’s Stuart Smith and Thomas Ullrich, CEO of Aston Bay Holdings Ltd. (TSX.V: BAY) (OTCQB: ATBHF), to learn more about Aston Bay’s recent milestones and operational goals for 2024 and beyond.

To hear the episode and subscribe for future podcasts, visit https://podcast.bell2bell.com.

https://ceo.ca/@globenewswire/ibn-announces-latest-episode-of-the-bell2bell-podcast-44098

https://podcast.bell2bell.com/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $80.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $63.14K 413.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 250126 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 144768 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ 242244
Last updated 15.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.