AW1 2.17% 11.3¢ american west metals limited

Are we on the cusp of the next "sugar hit"? IMHO, YES over the...

1. 3,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1734

Are we on the cusp of the next "sugar hit"? IMHO, YES over the next few months it will occur as exploration outcomes at Lightning Ridge and Thunder prospects materialise since they were cut-short last year. All of which will be positively received by investors. Plus, I am sure Dave has more up his sleeves given his exploration background and knowledge of the regional geological conditions in relation to the depositional environment, host rock type, copper mineralisation and tectonic setting across the copper-zinc island.

What I like about AW1 is their technical and scientific methodology for both expanding known resources (active infill RC drilling to grow the maiden resource at Storm being 2024's main focus) and their inquisitiveness for searching for unknown resources along the belt (via differing Geophysics techniques to identify new shallow and deeper discoveries). Essentially, a well-rounded exploration approach.

Exploration is a capital-intensive process - people (food, accommodation, pay), transport with aircrafts or regional helicopter, equipment logistics to & from site, lab assaying, data analysis & reporting all cost money. Capital raises are part of the game.

I would be more focused on ensuring the raised capital is spent efficiently during the season. Ask those sorts of questions to management!!!! Are they getting competitive rates (discounts) for services like drilling and equipment rentals? I see the migration to track mounted drill rigs is an evolution in the efficiency of the "core" business activity!!!!

Life is returning to Storm camp......
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6144/6144892-aa218bfcb13b5818e13cd2d94e882924.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.