AW1 3.70% 13.0¢ american west metals limited

AW1 General Chat, page-2809

1. 3,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1644
    Important quotes from Tom's interview:
    • "I think the Market's goingto be pleasantly surprised when they seethat", in relation to development timelines & associated costs for Storm DSO project.
    • Expect a Share price "Step UP" once the market understands the potential of a Storm revenue generating mine. Especially with higher copper prices.

As pointed out, after 14 minutes, this conversation highlights the importance of both discovery and development stages for mining companies like Aston Bay (BAY) and American West (AW1).

Key Points:
    Investor Interest: There are two segments of investors: those who enjoy the thrill of discovery (exploration) and those who value development into a producing mine.
    Market Skepticism: The market seems unsure about the feasibility of developing the Storm deposit into a mine.
    Needed Information: Investors need details about the mine itself, including costs, timelines, and potential profitability.
    Value Potential: A functioning mine would unlock significant value by:
    • Reducing reliance on market fundraising
    • Providing a revenue stream to support further exploration (less dilution for investors)
    • Creating infrastructure that benefits future projects

Overall:

The conversation emphasizes the need for both discovery (exploration) and development (building a mine) to maximize the value of the Storm deposit and associated higher share price.
    Providing clear information about the development plan can address market skepticism and unlock further investor interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $67.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $82.30K 601.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 748650 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 43218 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.3¢ 752832
Last updated 15.51pm 31/05/2024 ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.