AW1 0.00% 12.5¢ american west metals limited

For those that know me I own a good chunk of AW1 (in t20) and...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    For those that know me I own a good chunk of AW1 (in t20) and have a bit of coin in Aston Bay as well.
    My thoughts on the company are evidenced in my holdings. Not here to rah rah
    • great opening MRE that proves it's real
    • Existing zones open and last years discovered shallow zones in process of being rc drilled ( 2 of them to speed the process)!to significantly expand on that...
    • new storm targets already from EM with 100% historical correlation EM target to Cu in assays
    • DD on site ( again 2) to target hint sed layer ( insane bonus if hit it with viable % Cu)
    • Bigger camp with more staff
    • $ in kitty to complete season
    • Solid Chairman and board

T20 which I saw yesterday once again shows growth of T20'holdings albeit only circa 450k over past month
    So the shenanigans on the market is not them

As for dumbass delayed PEA discussions I just asked Dave ( and he has said it in presentations in any case ) here is his response
    ( and you don't have to believe me FFS just ask him yourself )
    "1.2% Cu in open pit makes it any day in any part of the world. PEA delay because we want to permit a bigger project not because of economics. PEA once and do it right"

As for allowing the downrampers to scare you out of your holdings now !!!!! Good lord, they have had the RC churning for a while ... we know the focus is on resource extension and then on to exploration and exploration is likely to have already started. I personally have no interest in Dave and co. spending time and resources dropping a bleeding 'rc visuals' announcement after every hole .... let em rack up 20 whatever rc holes and give me assay results that confirm MRE is going to significantly expand this year even without the exploration holes ( and thunder is hardly exploration )

yes I am peeved because a bunch of gonads without holdings have hijacked the thread here and rather than ignoring them the thread has become them and they are successfully as intended, scaring ma and pa out of their holdings.

Am I completely enamoured of the AW1 communications ... oh good lord, I am not enamoured by any junior miners communication ... AW1 is no exception and their approach to CRs in the past has been woeful too.....but neither distract from the fundamentals. And neither distract from the fact .... fact.... that we are days away from getting an announcement on drilling and every single indication is that our Cu property will continue to deliver .... not just in expansion but in exploration .... just read the past releases

Not to even mention that a delayed PE is likely to be on double the resource or more with likely double the base Cu price at the rate it's going ... simple maths. 205k x 2 x price per t of Cu x USD to AUD conversion.... blimey

And ditto goes to the "sell WD " talk...... WTF???!! We already have a massive MRE of Indium and Zinc etc etc there and the price of both these core WD minerals are zipping up up up .... go look at the MRE for WD and recalculate the in ground resource value at todays zinc and indium prices alone ...... and you guys want to sell this resource 1/2 explored while its value is rocketing up? Dont get me started

Stop the interaction with the downrampers. Just stop. Don't engage and they lose. Engage and they win as the threats are filled with their negativity and eventually folks start believing their BS

If you can't wait a few more days for drill announcement then for goodness sake sell tomorrow. We need a more solid register that understand Cu exploration better in any case.

Rant over... a bottle of wine awaits

See you again when results start coming in shortly

Gottinhimmel
    OH and DYOR seriously just a bit
    Last edited by Gottinhimmel: 16/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $63.34K 509.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 375090 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 179249 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.