AW1 4.17% 12.5¢ american west metals limited

AW1 General Chat, page-3036

1. 23,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1333

Anyone know if there's an estimated time for production start?

I'll give you something to work on

They're going to include data from next year into their PEA.

The PEA will take up to one year to complete; here's what Dave O'Neill said recently; "given the volume of data we expect to be receiving is for people to be patient because it does take time to put the correct measures and validation and interpretation in place because remember we are ASX listed company we have JORC compliance that we have very rigorous reporting requirements so we need the time to assess data, compare, validate it and then publish it."

The permitting process will take a couple of years; here's what TU said...Tom Ullrich talking about difficulties in the US and permits taking 20 to 30 years “then the lawsuits come”, then he said “Australia and Canada you’re able to get permitting done in 2 to 3 years… “

Then there's construction so add up the years!

I'd heavily research the probability of DSO providing early cashflow and Dave O'Neill's comments about lithium companies in the Pilbara and DSO is also worth reviewing...

IMO this is just another junior miner taking its chances with the drill bit, it's being talked up as all MD's are charged to do and if it gets to production it will have been a long and bumpy road. Being taken over halfway through isn't any good as full value is only realised going all the way. If a company wants to TO AW1 you can bet they'll have the share price under control for a year before showing their hand, TO's sound good but they're no good for shareholders who have taken all the early risks.

That's mining investing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $64.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $333.1K 2.812M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 376038 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.