AW1 11.5% 14.5¢ american west metals limited

AW1 General Chat, page-3071

1. 2,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    I agree, I think things are very variable which is why I put my disclaimer that things could go either way. I have modelled a number of pretty insane bullish scenarios but I chose to stick with more conservative modelling in my post and explain why that's more of a likely outcome.

Metallurgically I think we are in a pretty nice spot for very low OPEX and agree with Dave's assumptions about ore sorting being a nice profit stream at 3.70 copper price. We'll need to wait for an official study of course and this is just speculation, but there's nothing in the orebody like malachite or azurite that would impact processing so recoveries should be quite high. (If I am wrong someone please correct me)

Exploration wise, so much land and if this ends up being similar to the other sedimentary deposits we don't need something as crazy as kamoa/kakula to yield a very nice return for holders. Even a fraction of that level of success would be tremendous. As you say, we don't know how this will unfold. We could be sitting on anything in our "arctic copper belt" as I affectionately like to think of it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $75.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $320.2K 2.295M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 445220 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 330173 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.