AW1 0.00% 12.5¢ american west metals limited

AW1 General Chat, page-3077

1. 3,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 979
    I am sure you think there is some constructive point in debating this troll. But there isn't.

You will neither convince it that its claims are false nor win an internet debate with it because the game is stacked against you.

It is a small target and you (to your credit) are only prepared to play the ball.

Its game is to throw as much mud as possible because some of it will stick.

That you keep responding makes its posts look legitimate. This is the folly of those who decide to engage with integrity.

It will continue to raise as many meaningless issues as its small mind can cook up because volume is king and investor time is precious.

It wants people to see billowing smoke plumes and then assume there is fire.

The motivation of its game might not be crystal clear but its message is this is a sell and not a buy.

Of course, we know what effect that would have on share price if people act in that way.

We see the pip trading of the stock on volume and know this is a very lucrative opportunity for some.

Longer term this is potentially very lucrative for those who look further ahead than tomorrow's price action.

Still some good content in here from a few posters but its slowly being drowned out by dialog with this fragile troll.

I still like the fundamentals here and am excited by the exploration work ahead.

This may very well be something quite special but that's still the big speculative unknown ahead.

Last edited by InItEarly: 26/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $99.16K 803.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1974370 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 9 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.