AW1 4.00% 13.0¢ american west metals limited

AW1 General Chat, page-3195

1. 23,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1302
    Funny how perceptions are different. I was under the impression that Aston Bay are in a JV with AW1 and TU would have a handle on how things are progressing?

My perception is that TU runs rings around Dave O'Neill with his ability to more clearly articulate an overall view abut Storm, which is Aston Bay's pet project, and then explain the mining process, not leaving out the risks and nuances on a project like this one... including for instance "rocks resistive to electricity" and "change the configuration that allows us to look deeper." They're just two examples of many, many examples that help paint the picture... he also has a bit to say about the JV, costs, and plenty more!

You are aware he was the geo of Storm for many, many years before AW1 got there? No? He'd know Storm better than anyone... Dave's got a different style that's all, he's selling AW1 and TU recognizes that in his comments about AW1's ability to raise money... but I find TU much more informative in his ability to give the overall picture, the good and the bad, well the challenges they face! You hear things from TU that you don't from Dave.

No point me offering up what I consider a standout interview as you'll all have seen the lot!

Maybe do a bit more research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $131.3K 1.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 243565 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 363322 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.