AW1 11.5% 14.5¢ american west metals limited

Personally I think our downrampers are way to optimistic Clearly...

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 724
    Personally I think our downrampers are way to optimistic

Clearly the spring thaw of the 100m thick ice on our tenements will mean all staff will take off for 3 or 4 months to allow all that water to flow faster and harder than the Amazon

And then of course it will be 10 metre deep mud making it impossible to work for maybe an extra month

So really the whole drill season unlike all the previous seasons will lucky to be a week or 2 at best

And then the teams (yes a dozen or more people than last season) will be hard put getting a single drill hole down because we know the property is swarming with polar bears and caribou and I believe even the Narwhals annually flop across 40-50kms of rocks to sun themselves across our tenements ... I know I know they keep saying no plants or animals but don't believe them .... the place is teaming with beasts... they just airbrush them out of all the photos

And then what they will drill shallow may look great it might even be massive but it will take 300 years of drilling to get even vaguely close to an economic reserve ... I know you're thinking but we got a chunky MRE in year one and this year we have double the drill program and we now know where to drill after already having targets from last year and some fresh ones already .... but nahh...it will take at least 300 years to get a reserve

And there clearly isn't a chance in hell that there is a sed hosted layer .... that shallow and surface copper just fell from the sky and everyone knows that if you dont find a kupferschiefer sized Sed layer within the first 4 drill holes then it doesn't exist.

and even god forbid we completely fluke a million tons of shallow reserve and 100 times that deep, we all know it won't be economic to mine there. All those other mines around us that operated for decades .... all fake ....made up.. weren't economic .... made huge losses and were hated by all the locals they employed ....

PEA .... nah ... not for at least a few decades and even then it will be shit because of the narwhal relocation program that will be required not to mention that climate change works in reverse up there and the north passage will be closed year round due to 1000m thick sea ice

Oh and the Canadian government and local governments ... clearly the least mining friendly country and region in the world .... yeah that financial assistance we got is just to lure explorers in so that they can then laugh as they reverse their support and stop us ever mining

DSO is shite.... separation won't work ( the narwhals interfere with the conveyor belts ... damn those narwhals )

Credit raises? We will need one every fortnight and each will be at 0.0001c share to raise 1000m each fortnight to wash existing shareholders down to dust

and even then the copper price is going down down down despite the shortages and anticipated enormous boom in demand .... again narwhals come into the equation ... I'm not sure how but they do ...so forget 10,000 per ton try $1 ton .... we will probably have to pay people to take our copper the market will get so bad

And don't get me started on the comms ... Dave and Tom will collude to put 1 announcement out every 7 years and then it will only be to tell us about the problems they have had with.... you guessed it ... those f. ING Narwhals

What did I miss? Oh fires ... yes despite being rock and no plants, we will have wildfires. ... lots of them .... terrible ....even the copper will
    melt .... sadly narwhals are immune to fire so they won't be affected

So dont buy AW1 shares, folks like Bennett know nothing about geology, the t20 have been increasing their positions continuously simply as a massive tax write off and our entire Board and all staff are hopeless... oh and everyone who says anything positive about AW1 is a darn liar ... read the above for goodness sake

As for me, you can trust me I don't have a hidden agenda in my downramping ... i do it because I just want to help you people avoid investing in this narwhal hating company that will never amount to anything

There I have said it all so now there is no need for my fellow downrampers to work so hard ... you're welcome

Gottinhimmel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $75.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $320.2K 2.295M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 445220 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 330173 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.