AW1 11.5% 14.5¢ american west metals limited

AW1 General Chat, page-3242

1. 23,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1282
    so you are now implying that people at the drill rigs are controlling the stock ?

This is what you said and it made very little sense so now you changed it to;

Just from the post I replied to that you mentioned the work done so far won’t get the market excited ! I guessing drilling you were implying too ?

What I said was "The market appears to be directing traffic down to 12.5-13 cents... there's not a sniff to suggest work done so far is going to excite the market"

It's a two part and connected comment; If you look at the depth on the buy side there's orders there typical of a set up to drive the price down as we've seen in the past. If you have a look at the history of this stock, esp last year around the end of August there was massive trading, massive buys, insiders one would imagine. Right now they'd have an indication of what they've got so far and as this leaks like a sieve you'd expect some action, but there isn't any... the only action is an entity buying and selling to itself, testing the market, and dragging the price down.

I'm glad I'm bringing joy to your life, I'm glad you can bask in the sunshine of my intellectual brilliance even for a brief moment

Last edited by Bunn-Wackett: 30/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $75.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $320.2K 2.295M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 445220 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 330173 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.