AW1 4.00% 13.0¢ american west metals limited

Top work Met, but what about marking when Storm JV was acquired...

1. 10,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2605
    Top work Met, but what about marking when Storm JV was acquired - and of course AW1 has other projects which they work on is northern winter.
    (The delay in announced results, especially the awaited indium numbers at West Desert, together with a badly timed CR, caused the fall in the red line in Jan/Feb 2023. And Copper Warrior disappointed in early 2024)
    So the volatility in the red line was not only because of cessation of drilling in winter at Storm - we may not see the same again in early 2025 if there is substantial advancement at all areas of Storm - as I expect.

It seems to me that ASX explorers are undervalued atm.
    Take WA1 for example.
    --- M.Cap is ~ $1 bill after a massive rise over the exploration of their Luni discovery - but if you study the results the Company released yesterday (take a guesstimate of the area of the high grade, the intercepts, the average grade, assume a density of 3.5 and a market price of Nb2O5 of $50/ kg)** you will get a value of the mined and processed product which is so astronomical as to be shocking. Of course bringing it all to market at that price is an issue, but the value of a small amount of 'the magic metal' niobium in making steel stronger, resistant to rusting and cracking in deep drawing and easier to weld will make it indispensable in steel making.

So too eventually at Storm, as all the project areas get the drill IMO. Although being copper, and not 'a mystery metal' will enhance the unmined value.

Anyway that huge tendancy to undervalue is the best reason I know to invest now - because sooner or later it will be reflected in the SP value.
    In fact, war and pestilence denied, IMO our future looks incredibly bright for our future wealth.

MY IMO - please DYOR.

As I have quoted before -
    There is a tide in the affairs of men
    Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune.
    On such a full sea are we now afloat.

** I went for [2000m x 1000m x 50m x3.5 x 4% x $50 x1000] and got $700 billion -- take 3% unmined value and get $21 billion for work in progress.
    Last edited by JandJ: 04/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $131.3K 1.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 243565 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 363322 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.