AW1 4.00% 13.0¢ american west metals limited

It happens mate. Sad because as I am sure you know, AW1 is a...

1. 10,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2605
    It happens mate.
    Sad because as I am sure you know, AW1 is a great opportunity but the Wackos (plural ??) have knocked off that edge of confidence needed to keep investors engaged. There are also others who constantly discuss his posts with him to give his shonky ideas that edge of credibility to enable him to survive the supervision necessary on a public forum.
    This is IMO of course - statements made from my judgement only without the full facts available.

One day something will be done - there was a poster whose nic was fibonachi who got sued for dishonestly pumping a stock for his own benefit, and there was the Chairman of Citation Resources and Continental Coal who was convicted of fraud, and is jailed. Charges brought by ASIC.**
    Some posters on Citation openly referred to him as 'Pirate Pete' not knowing of course what he was up to.

IMO the greatest tragedy would be if ASIC did crack down because the freedom of expression we enjoy wold be curtailed - so we just have to put up with it and constantly recommend, and use, the ignore facility.

** https://asic.gov.au/about-asic/news-centre/find-a-media-release/2023-releases/23-334mr-former-continental-coal-and-citation-resources-director-peter-landau-sentenced/

Anyway proof of the pudding is in the eating, and with last news 2 weeks ago, and the snow melt well and truly underway so wheeled rigs can have assess, it is most likely there will soon be a move north in the SP.
    And incredibly the oppies are trading at 10x leverage. Once the SP gains some traction towards the exercise price of 20c oppies percentage movement will be greater than that of the heads.

Of course DYOR, no one knows yet what the drills will find - and also, our bunny is dead scared of the big white bears.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $131.3K 1.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 243565 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 363322 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.