AW1 4.17% 12.5¢ american west metals limited

Sad because as I am sure you know, AW1 is a great opportunity...

1. 23,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1333
    Sad because as I am sure you know, AW1 is a great opportunity but the Wackos (plural ??) have knocked off that edge of confidence needed to keep investors engaged.

Let's look at this latest bit of nonsense. So it's quite okay to keep posting any positive stuff one can find, even make bullish assumptions about what's happening going forward, embellish what's in anns (Wow! that's been taken to the next level)... but it's not okay to post the W or T in a SWOT analysis? I see, that's how you want to keep investors engaged, with half the story!

The stuff I've been posting just wouldn't see the light of day in an echo chamber like this one and given the lack of research by many as evidenced last year you can do with all the help you can get for a 'well rounded' assessment of AW1. You can also dismiss what I post, simples!

But you're kidding yourselves if you think the market won't catch up with your over the top bullishness eg; last Aug / Sep... you'll continue to get brought back to earth and wonder why.

Most of my posts are simply reiterating what TU and Dave have said so you can check it all out by watching the video, if you're not lazy.

My first post here was 1-Feb-24 where I suggested there might be a CR "unless I've missed something" and then I got ridiculed, abused, told to do some research... so I did, and I'm still doing it. Thanks to those posters! BTW, I was right

I could post some positive stuff, I read and I watch videos and I have a fair few runs under my belt to do a quick peer review, to sort the wheat from the chaff, to listen to the market... but I'll leave all the "this won't be 20 cents for long", photos of rocket ships, targets of 75 cents, even $22.00 to others lol

You're quite entitled to 100% dismiss anything I post, ever thought of that?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $64.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $333.1K 2.812M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 376038 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.