AW1 2.17% 11.3¢ american west metals limited

All things in life that are worthwhile involve a gamble or...

1. 11,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    All things in life that are worthwhile involve a gamble or risk.

Some people just don't know or won't admit that they are gambling. Marriage puts 50-70% of ones lifetime wealth at risk in one go as well as a decent sex life. It is amazing that any male agrees to get married these days given that.

AW1's risk profile and the options risk profile have changed several times while I have been holding but with each change so does my approach to that risk. If a crash happens, I may well lose the options money, but I will make far more than that loss elsewhere to offset it. Maybe not the same day but eventually. This is why I don't worry along with the having no debt at all circumstance I ensured.

Do you Bunn have a plan for no matter what happens? Apart from sitting on the fence that is. Could you survive and prosper in an Alone situation for example? Things could get that bad if the rockets start going back and forth. We have a few loonies in charge these days both infirm and of unsound mind.

On the other hand if drilling goes well I=the oppies could go up >50 times current sale prices.....

Place your bets gentlemen!

Maybe leave the ring off the table.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
-0.003(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $58.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $71.56K 624.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 413951 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 450000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.