AW1 4.00% 13.0¢ american west metals limited

AW1 General Chat, page-3416

1. 23,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1302

This is why this end of the market is full of risk and it’s volatile.

AW1 obviously need to exceed market expectations with their current program and their summer drilling… should they progress to where the market believes their modelling and somewhat outrageous dream of finding that a Congo style deposit is in play then the market value will increase markedly, the premium to today’s value will depend on the results, none the less it should soar.

At the opposite end if results prove nothing other than some more prospective targets then the market value will tumble which leads me to suggest they'll take a risk averse play regarding finance.

I’m certain they’ll announce a CR in August. Most mining companies are ‘going early’ as finance is tough and they would still have the ‘potential’ of some decent drilling results to announce later in the year, a little carrot to dangle. It would help if they can offer up positive results from current ????

If they put off a CR until later in this calendar year then it’s a huge punt as they run the risk of disappointing drilling results and have to raise at a huge discount, that’s if they can get the finance. Small budget drilling with no decent results, market cap falls, CR with a big discount, share price falls with dilution or debt + interest or both.

Watch August!

*Thedrill will do the talking and the rest pales…
    it could even turn chumps into champs

Last edited by Bunn-Wackett: 16/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $131.3K 1.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 243565 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 363322 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.