AW1 3.70% 13.0¢ american west metals limited

after MROM’s post I get you off the block list to understand...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    after MROM’s post I get you off the block list to understand what actually was happening, and surprise surprise you’ve been spamming this thread(of course) and you wrote to me! It’s my honour bunny.

I personally don’t see what the problem is, I have watched the interviews and comprehended what he said.
    Did AW1 had enough fund to execute? Yes - what’s wrong?
    after CR MD said ‘difficult to know where we’d be in a few months’ - I don’t see anything wrong with this comment also?
    MD did not say there won’t be a CR. He said they have enough cash but it doesn’t mean they won’t accept cash.

conclusion: AW1 had enough fund to execute the planned program but in this economy there are not many small cap explorer who can confidently say where they will be in a few months.
    drilling assays, market sentiment, commodity price, global economic outlook are never guaranteed, they can never be sure as you might be aware.
    which means it’s totally acceptable to execute CR when it’s available, we don’t control commodity price/sentiment and most of explorers are struggling to get coin in their kitty.
    it’s better to be safe than sorry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $67.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $79.07K 584.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1403814 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 645445 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.